Friday, July 10, 2009

BucketCast: Episode 23

On today's Podcast (well... yesterday's... the Bruno midnight festivities got in the way of a punctual post), Michael and I once again do retrospectives, this time for Tod Browning's Dracula (1931) and Jonathan Demme's Stop Making Sense (1984). It's a good episode -- be sure to listen.

Also, as you may have noticed, the BucketCast just spent another week without daily episodes. This is because I'm thinking about re-working it--and the whole Bucket Reviews site in general--and have been devoting the time to exploring my options. If you would like to see more/less of something on the BucketCast, or something new altogether, please don't hesitate to e-mail me at webmaster@bucketreviews.com or contact me at Twitter handle "bucketreviews".

Your support is appreciated, and the sliver of the BucketCast audience I am able to track is really more than I could have hoped for. Now S & R if you haven't, why don't you!