Friday, January 9, 2009

Catch Danny Tonight on 'Geekgasm'

Left-to-right: 'Geekgasm' hosts Toby Richmond-Darbey, Mykel Pyles, and Reid Ackerman.

Those looking for an enertaining, well-circulated podcast on all fields of geekdom--movies, comics, video-games, et cetera--you should look no further than Geekgasm, the product of the three hosts seen above.

These guys know their stuff, especially when it comes to The Dark Knight, The Watchmen, Guillermo del Toro, and Frank Miller.

I listen every week. In fact, I like the podcast so much that I kept listening even after Reid criminally said Martin Landau played the Frank Langella role in Frost/Nixon...

But that's where I'll come in. I'll be appearing on tonight's episode to offer my thoughts on the wide releases of Jan. 9 and general geek-related commentary. It isn't available live, but should be posted by tomorrow.

To access Geekgasm, either type the name into the search box on iTunes or go to http://web.me.com/reidimus_prime/Geekgasm/Geekgasm_/Geekgasm_.html.