Tuesday, June 2, 2009

BucketCast: Episode 1

OK, I'll admit it -- I've been slacking on writing my Up and Drag Me to Hell reviews. (Let's just pretend that the "review a day" promise was supposed to start next week, all right?)

But I've got something better. Here's a link to the first episode of the daily BucketCast.

In the short opening, I introduce the daily features and talk about Conan O'Brien's (perhaps not so coincidental) debut on "The Tonight Show". Nonetheless, despite NBC's totally copycat programming-choice, I'm certain BucketCast will be the more popular topic at tomorrow's watercooler.

Don't let the link stop you from subscribing to the Podcast on iTunes, though. And, please, if you like it, give us a 5-star review -- that's what will improve its ranking and therefore expand the reach of Bucket Reviews.

Hope you enjoy!