Friday, June 5, 2009

BucketCast: Episode 5

Oh, yes, it's another BucketCast for ya.

Today, I speak with soon-to-be Friday regulars Reid Ackerman and Ryan Gray from local sandwich joint Subman. If you remember their posts on Bucket Reviews from years ago, then you've been following the site for waaaay too long.

Topics range from this week's openers to the future of Digital 3-D to the month's release calendar.

As a side-note: the audio quality blows, mainly because I had to hold the microphone and the input-level on my laptop was turned up way too high. We'll fix this next week. My deepest apologies.

If you have any suggestions for the BucketCast, please contact me at webmaster@bucketreviews.com. Also, once again, I ask that you please subscribe to the BucketCast on iTunes and rate it 5-stars while you're there.