Tuesday, June 2, 2009

BucketCast: Episode 2

Yep, it's that time of night again -- the second episode of BucketCast is now posted.

In this installment of "DVD Talk Tuesday", I cover the latest releases in the format: He's Just Not that Into You, Revolutionary Road, and Defiance. I also offer my weekly DVD pick--Nothing but the Truth--and discuss the movie I'll be renting for the weekend (tune in for that).

While I still have a lot to learn about Podcasting, I hope you'll tune in because I think this 20-minute segment is at least moderately interesting.

And, remember, on tomorrow's show, Michael "Dawn of the Dead Retrospective" Lester makes his return to Bucket Reviews after a five-year layover in Siberia! We'll talk old movies, namely Alien (1979) and To Live and Die in L.A. (1985). Stay tuned for that.

And please be sure to subscribe to "BucketCast" on iTunes and rate it 5-stars. Because you know it deserves that rating so it can keep (or start?) thriving.