Wednesday, June 3, 2009

BucketCast: Episode 3

I may not be producing the desired amount of reviews these days, but I'm certainly cranking out the daily BucketCast at the rate I promised. It's a demanding task, but nonetheless a rewarding one. Please send your feedback to me at webmaster@bucketreviews.com if you haven't already.

Episode 3 of the BucketCast is the first-ever with a co-host. That's Michael Lester you're hearing, and he will be joining me every Wednesday for weekly retrospectives.

In this episode, we talk William Friedkin's To Live and Die in L.A. (1985), which was supposed to be released on Blu-Ray this week but wasn't, and Ridley Scott's Alien (1979), which just celebrated its 30th Anniversary.

Also: I drop a news bombshell about the speculated Alien Quadrilogy Blu-Ray set.

Because Michael decided to destroy the suspense, he announced that next week's picks will be 1974's The Taking of Pelham One Two Three and 1962's The Longest Day. Stay tuned for those.

If you enjoy the Podcast, please Subscribe to it on iTunes and rate us 5-stars! That will really help.